Flat SurfacePressure Cleaning
About our high-pressure water cleaning services
Bring your paths, patios, driveways, pavements, decking and public-access areas back to life with a clean-up. Powerful, custom-built 3000psi pressure washing equipment will soon have your exterior hard surfaces looking new again and safe
Our fast, friendly and efficient service is used by public and local authorities, commercial enterprises, and private householders throughout Southern England
- We use our powerful (3,000 psi), pressure washer unit.
- The rotary-head action concentrates the cleansing water jets and ensures that surfaces are cleaned evenly
- Nozzle heads are enclosed to cut dirty water splatter making less mess.
- Insured: £2 million Public Liability
Contact us today for a FREE no obligation quotation, and see our pricing chart
T: 01202 75 75 53
M: 07775 768808
- Wet-look surface.
- Will not chip or peel.
- Stop blocks becoming stained by engine/fuel oil.
- Eliminate weed and grass growth in the sand joints.
- Prevent blocks becoming soiled by drink/foodstuffs.
- Reduce the nuisances associated with ants' nests.
- Stop loss of sand by wind, rain or pressure washers.
- Eliminate algae and lichen growth.
- Resists blocks from fading and will eventually darken (rather than fade), however lighter coloured blocks (inc. Grey) may become dark yellow/brown (particularly if over applied).
- Extremely weather resistant.
- Hard wearing, durable and long lasting.
- Unaffected by water or ice
- Enhance lost colour in old blocks.
- Provide a water resistant bond.
- Consolidates block joint infill.
- Provide a cleanable surface (often without the need for detergents).
- Highly resistant to a wide range of aggressive industrial chemicals.
- Treats pavers and joints at the same time.
- Greatly improves resistance to tyre marking.
This is Health and Safety policy Statement of UK Performance
Our statement of general policy is:
T: 01202 75 75 53